Norwesco Low Profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort. Other features include:
• Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece Polyethylene tank with no seams to leak.
• No assembly required, reducing installation time and effort.
• No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
• May be pumped dry during pump-outs. • May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
• Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
• Access openings and lids accept Norwesco low profile manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
• Tanks are available with PVC tees and gaskets supplied loose.
• Double compartment = 2/3 - 1/3
Across the United States and Canada there are a number of health code requirements that our tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state, county or province where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need, please consult with your local health department.