|Size:||158"L x 98"W x 54"H|
|Lid:||24" Burial Lid|
|Fitting:||Ground Kit Optional (28" Riser with 24" Lockable Lid and Gasket)|
|Specific Gravity:||1.7 spg|
|Manufacturer:||Ace/Den Hartog Industries|
Aquifer Low Profile Cistern Tanks
• Strong, durable, quality construction.
• Low profile design, for bulk collection and storage of potable or non-potable water.
• Bury up to 28” deep.
• Tank can be backfilled empty.
• Tank can be used in both below and above ground applications.
• Manufactured from FDA compliant High-Density Polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
• Tanks can be stacked for shipping and storage.
• Sectional ribbing designed to withstand up to 400 PSF of vertical load pressure.
• Low profile design with multiple fitting flats to accommodate a variety of plumbing configurations that can accept fittings up to 4”.
• Lifting ears provide ease in transport and can be used to anchor tanks during installation.
• All -LPB models include tank with standard burial lid with flats to accommodate up to a 3” fitting. All -LPG models to include tank with 28” riser and locking lid with flats for fitting installation. Additional accessories available. Please contact us for assistance at 877-468-2657.